Why transfer a photographic production from the mainland to the Canary Islands ?
- Because these destinations enjoy an all year round summer climate, the light is pure because there is no interference with environmental pollution or humidity.
- Because on a very small surface you will be able to find a large variety of landscapes and surroundings, which are very hard to find anywhere else in the world. All located very close to one another, you will find both desert landscapes as in the Sahara, as well as alpine surroundings, wonderful beaches with exotic palm trees, or luxury hotels with different architectural styles.
- The winter climate on the Canary Islands for example enables you to make a photo shoot of bathing suits and bikinis alongside the coastline in the morning and find snow on Mount Teide to make winter photos in the afternoon.
- Expenses for a photo shoot tend to be quite high, when these are carried out abroad the expenses are even higher because of flight and transport expenses as well as lodging costs. Our structure allows the possibility of carrying out the photographic services using local models of different nationalities. For the make up and styling we work exclusively with skilled professionals who work only in photo shoots and/or cinematographic sessions locally.
- Very few people know that the vast majority of television advertisements and European photo shoots take place on the Canary Islands .
You will find highly skilled professional personnel on the spot, with excellent price rates.
Big and well known car companies such as Mercedes, Porsche, BMW, Volvo, Maserati, Audi and Opel are regular clients on the Canary Islands for the making of advertisement campaigns at low rates.
- Aside from the great variety of natural landscapes you will also find it is possible to rent luxury villas, use hotel facilities and other entities as well as rent whichever brand or style of cars for much lower rates than in the rest of the European mainland.
- In the Canary Islands don't exist VAT.